[KK] Leo and Stan [KK] Leo and Stan

Best video evar.

Best flash on NewGrounds. Thank you for this life-changing video.

@RandomPlayingNoob Are you trolling or something?

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

In one word; rolftastic.

I understood what he was saying, you guys need to get your ears checked. The sheer randomness of the conversation was what made it a great animation.

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

That was incredibly impressive.

Like you said, you worked on the story. It wasn't just violence anymore. In the future, when flash is faster and easier to use it could be a full-length movie. Great finish to the series.

Clock Tales: Ep Clock Day Clock Tales: Ep Clock Day

This is the best animation ever.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Gratz.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Cool!

The awesome silliness one was the best. You summed it up well with 99. Great animation!

MoozipanCheese responds:

Thanks!

Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

That was really good for a first try.

I never new Pickletoez was your sis, I thought you just knew her irl. I recognized so many of those voices But I could only pick out GLaDOS's voice. You're getting better!

Left 4 Dead Chomski Left 4 Dead Chomski

Great work!

The background was really detailed. The gnome scared me more than the hunter! Just wondering, what made you decide to give Ellis a pink shirt?

Sabtastic responds:

lol! Oh, it's not really supposed to be pink. Just given the circumstances that it was dark, he's back-lit, and the yellowish colour looked a little unnatural. Everything ended up being tinged dark blue / magenta. :P

Thanks for the great review!

Spider Powers Spider Powers

Why doesn't Samantha like coffee?

And nobody does like luis ._. Great animation. Have fun being all... Animate-y

Beer Run! Beer Run!

The best one submitted yet.

The ending is the best, but the part where the register guy trys to scan the box the wrong way just puts the icing on the cake.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

That was great!

Used lots of candy, lil squeaky voices, explosions, giant worms, epic battles...
What else do you watch a stop motion for?
Only improvement I can think of is pulling apart the gummy bears in an explosion instead of ust making them bleed :D